Federal Agency

Federal agencies conducting research to study a federal program or policy


I am a Federal Agency requester if:

I am employed by a department of the Federal government. I'm using the data to conduct a research study.


Get the documents you need

Use this helpful tool to generate a customized output of request materials needed for you to submit your CMS data request