CMS has created an analytical file that contains information about providers who are participating in the Comprehensive ESRD Care (CEC) Model. A related file, the CEC Beneficiary RIF, contains identifying information about the beneficiaries assigned to a provider who is participating in the CEC Model.
The CEC Provider Performance Year RIF files contain PY finder files for the providers participating in the ESRD Seamless Care Organization (ESCO).
What does this file include? (variable highlights)
- ESCO Name
- Period of Performance
- Tax Identification Number of the practice/facility associated with the Individual NPI
- Parent Participant NPI Number
- Organization Name
- Provider Type description
- CMS Certification Number (CCN)
- This file can be linked to any other CMS file that include the TIN, CCN, or NPI.
- PY1 is for a 15 month period beginning in October, all other PYs are for a calendar year beginning in January.
- All technical questions related to the CEC program should be directed to ESRD-CMMI@cms.hhs.gov.