Updated research request forms and data security approval required beginning 4/24/23
States that have "Opted-In" to data sharing under the State Research request process are required to submit quarterly logs to CMS.
The following provides instructions for submitting quarterly logs to CMS.
1. Complete the quarterly log as it appears in the Executive Summary.
2. Send an email to email@example.com that includes the following:
- The subject line should read: "DUA ## - State of xxxxxxxx Quarterly Log Submission"
- The body of the email should include the DUA ##, Requestor Name (person that signed #16 of the DUA), Study title, and original CMS request tracking # (if known).
- Include the quarterly log in the body of the email OR provide it as an attachment to the email.